February 16, 2010

SHAUN T. LIVE!!!


Guess who's coming to SALT LAKE CITY???!!!
That's right, my FAVORITE, Hottie Shaun T!!


Creater of this...
Insanity...my religous workout...


I'm soooo excited to go see him in person and do one of his classes. And I want all of you to come with me!

Here's the info.
He'll be in Draper on Saturday February 20th.
At The Treehouse Fitness Club (all the info is on this link)

Workout is at 10 am, arrive 30 minutes early for sign up
Class is 1 hour long of good 'ole adrenaline and sweatin'

You need to call ahead of time to reserve a spot. Last time he was here it sold out quick, so call today!!!
Also make sure to mention you saw it on 'Good Things Utah' and you'll get $5 off ($20, comp to $25)


COME COME COME!!! I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment