January 4, 2010

Workout Videos

The great thing about working out at home are the exercise videos available to give you a better workout. It gives you more motivation and almost feels like you aren't alone!
I know its hard for us Mama's to get out of the house, let alone to the gym to work out. So I thought this would be a good starter for all of you to have a chance to get these ordering and while you wait for them to be shipped to ya.

This next week of posts will be for eating plans.

Take a look at them all and decide which is best for you.
I'm telling you that I absolutely LOVE and have all 3 of these plans, and use them regularly! If you want to purchase any of them let me know by email.
I accept paypal. If you can't do that, you can mail me a check.
Shipping on all of them are $12 each. (seperate from price listed below)
I'm here for any questions!!

Turbo Jam

Recommended for beginners. Moderate Intensity

This workout allows you to go at your own pace, wether or not you stay at a steady heart rate or if you boost to high intensity jumping and motion, this may be the workout for you.

The packed set is actually super fun! I would recommend this to starters. I did this program after my 1st and absolutely loved the whole workout. This is going to be a workout that will give you results and a steady workout everyday. The gloves that comes in the set are awesome and give you a way better workout.


A little about the program:
Turbo Jam packs each workout with calorie-blasting kickboxing, body sculpting, and the hottest dance music. Last year over 1 million people chose Turbo Jam to get the body of their dreams... and now Turbo Jam has been supercharged so you can burn fat and calories to see results faster than ever! It's fast. It's fun. It works.


In a recent university study, some Turbo Jam participants burned over 1,000 calories an hour—that's more than walking, strength training, Pilates, step aerobics, and even running!
Plus, with the Turbo Sculpting Gloves to supercharge your workout and activate 96% more muscle activity than with Turbo Jam alone!



The TurboJamsite is here for you to read over it more if you need and for you to see exactly what will come in the set.


Turbo Jam set includes:

6 workout DVD's
Flash cards
Guidebook (meal plans, workout calendar)
Turbo Sculpting gloves

Price: (Reg. $60) My Price: $35










INSANITY 60 day total body conditioning

Recommended for anyone. Interval Training. Intermediate



This workout plan is new and AMAZING!!! Seriously I've been waiting and waiting for something like this to come out. My workouts consist of high interval, short breaks, total body conditioning. I will always swear by interval training.
I've had it now for over a week and am in love with it every minute. I actually feel like its doing something to my body, rather than just another workout video.

This set comes with 10 different workouts that you switch around over a 60 day period.
The great thing about this too is that its 60 days, where most are normally 90 days. (P90X)
Oh, and it requires O equipment. That's right, O!! Nothing to purchase for the workout, just you, the ground and the TV.

Insanity will the best decision you've ever made in this process, promise!!
With Insanity, you will definately see a change in your body and QUICK.

A little about the workout:
Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 workout discs packed with plyometric drills on top of nonstop intervals of strength, power, resistance, and ab and core training moves. No equipment or weights needed. Just the will to get the hardest body you've ever had.
The secret to these mind-blowing results: MAX Interval Training. Shaun T took traditional interval training and flipped it on its head—you perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest. Each workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your MAX. The result: burn up to 1,000 calories in an hour and get the most insane body in 60 days.

Here's a video of what its like if you want to see:

InsanityVideo

And a link to the Insanity site for complete details, remember you can get it from me for lot's cheaper!!
Insanitysite


Set includes:
10 DVD's
Nutrition Plan
Fitness Guide
Calendar

Price: Reg. $120 My Price: $85











P90X 90 Day Transformation
Recommended for the already active, men/women, muscle building


P90X is INSANE, that's all I have to say! I stuck to it for a few weeks, than ended up being a gym rat, but holy crap, if you are looking to get toned up, this is the workout for you! As soon as I'm finished with Insanity, P90X will be my focus.
Especially if you and your husband are wanting to do this together, this is the best for both of you. He will LOVE it and that's for sure...maybe a gift for him eh??!!

Some information about the plan:
P90X is a revolutionary system of 12 sweat-inducing, muscle-pumping workouts, designed to transform your body from regular to ripped in just 90 days. You'll also receive a comprehensive 3-phase nutrition plan, specially designed supplement options, a detailed fitness guide, a calendar to track your progress, online peer support, and much more. Your personal trainer, Tony Horton, will keep you engaged every step of the way, and you won't believe your results!
The secret behind the P90X system is an advanced training technique called Muscle Confusion™, which accelerates the results process by constantly introducing new moves and routines so your body never plateaus, and you never get bored! Whether you want to get lean, bulk up, or just plain get ripped, there's an endless variety of ways to mix and match the routines to keep you motivated the full 90 days and beyond!
Here's the site for any further info
P90Xsite

Set includes:
12 workout DVD's
Nutrition Plan
Fitness Guide
Educational DVD
Calendar

Price: Reg. $120 My Price: $85











Here ya go!! Let me know what I can do for you from here.
If many of us start up these programs together, it would be a great subject to blog about to discuss our progress, as well as before and after photo's.
What a great idea!

5 comments:

  1. These are the PERFECT workout videos!!! I did P90X before and when I was first pregnant and it toned my body like crazy, I loved how you can do it with your husband since you can just different weights while doing the workout together, so fun! But Insanity is the one I will start with after my baby and then move back to P90X, I will be purchasing it from you in the next couple of weeks! This is awesome thanks Sabrina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever tried any of the Jilian Michaels work out DVD's? I have seen them all over the place, but not sure if they would work. This site is awesome by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you started this! I am wondering if you have any good recipes and/or websites who have healthy good recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started P90 this week..ouch I am sore! I took a before picture & wow is it motivation! I can not wait to take the after pic in April!Stay Tuned!!! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. How long does shipping take if I order the Insanity from you?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete