June 3, 2010

Little Red Riding Hood


I'm sooooo excited to be a part of the Little Red Riding Hood Bike Marathon event going on this weekend! In support of curing breast cancer, 3,000 women will be in on it as well to have the ride of our lives!!
I'll be doing the 35 mile ride, there are other distances to choose from too. This will be something I'm so happy to achieve and say 'I've done it'! Who knows maybe I'll love it so much, next year I'll be doing the 100 mile ride!

If you want to be apart of it here is the link for more info 'Little Red Riding Hood'
The tickets are all sold out, although there is a link from there to buy off of others who are trying to resell theirs. If you live in Utah, check on ksl too, there are several for super cheap!! (alot cheaper than what I got mine for)

Haven't done any marathon's, races, or triathlons??? Now is a great time!
This time of year is loaded with them.
Challenge yourself and achieve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment